Huskies!

Did I mention that Huskies are my favourite breed of dog. I just love them because they are great pets to have and because they are very cute.

In one stage of my life I want to actually buy a husky as a pet and raise her/him up to be loyal and smart.

Do you have a favourite breed of dog? If so, what breed? If not, do you have a dog?

-Amy-

8 thoughts on “Huskies!

1. Hi, My name is Josh. I play sports as well. I am also an animal lover. I play soccer, and always will. I love dogs, especially labs and huskies! I love when their eyes are blue. It makes them look, well mysterious. I hope you can visit my blog at 2018StevensJ@edublogs.org.

2. Hi. My name is Desirae. I really enjoyed reading your blog. I like the picture you put in it too! I also like huskies. The one thing I don’t agree with about, though, is having huskies because I don’t think they would be good for my house because they are big dogs and we have small ones. Other than that keep up the good work. Comment back @2018dmw.edublogs.org

• Hi Desirae,
      Thank you for the comment! As you can tell I love Huskies. They are so cute! I don’t have any pet dogs but if I had the chance to have one I would choose either a Husky or a Sheppards dog (Police Dog). I will keep up the good work and I will comment back. 🙂 🙂
      – Amy.C

• Hi Brooke,
      I love animals as you can tell! I also love Buddy too. I actually have a pet ferret in real life named Buddy. She is so cute! 🙂 I will visit your blog and comment too!
      – Amy

3. Hi, my name is Ben. I also enjoy basketball and other sports! I also love dogs and have a puppy myself! I really enjoyed your blog and hope that you make you basketball team. I Hope you check out my blog! I really liked your blog please comment on mine also.

• Hi Ben,
      We can both be twins because we both love basketball! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I will visit your blog and comment too!
      – Amy. C